torsdag den 5. oktober 2017

Phoenix Outdoor wilderness program testimony

This testimony was found on Yelp.com. All rights go to the original author

I was sent here about 10 years ago and i absolutely fucking HATED it!!!

I dont understand how these places are still open and how parents still send there children there. My best friend died in a wilderness program just like this in CO and his parents couldnt sue cause of the waivers these places have you sign incase your child dies and it was 1000% the programs fault that he ended up dead.

At Phoenix they did not care about the safety of the adolescence in this program. I ended up getting hypothermia multiple times the first time i was sent there due to lack of staff awareness and saw several other instances where peers in my group were injured with differed levels of severity including broken legs and other body parts. honestly most of the staff were just awful and i dont understand for the life of me how these places are still running.

IF YOU SEND YOUR CHILD TO THESE PLACES GOOD LUCK IF THEY EVER FULLY FORGIVE YOU.

Sources:

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar