søndag den 15. april 2018

Rebecca at SUWS

This testimony was found on Yelp. All rights go to the original author Rebecca

It's been over ten years since I was at SUWS and it still a sore spot between me and my family. I can honestly say I will never forgive my parents for sending me here and will always hold it against them. My parents regret listening to so called experts, who may have been profiting from recommending us.

The experience was horrible and arbitrary. We were made to hike long past our limits and ostracized by our group for being unable to continue. The staff put us in situations made to break us down and were unsympathetic to our suffering. I was misdiagnosed and abruptly taken off necessary medication leading to a break down. I was forced to drink excess amounts of water until I felt like gagging.

The other members in my group did not fare well either. Few viewed the program favorably. The one I stayed in touch with turned more into drugs after the program than before.

As a formed student I urge parents to think about how much their child will suffer if they attend.


Sources:

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar